Thursday, February 12, 2015

To Infinity .... and Beyond!


So this has been a pretty incredible last few days! Let me start with how blown away I am at the outpouring of love and support by so many people! I really can't contain it all! Not only from family and friends, but people who don't even know me.

On Saturday Rick and Kelli Szakal held a benefit for me at Infinity Gym. They raised an generous amount of money and so many showed up to work out on my behalf. These people make me strong! They give me the motivation to be strong and fight with everything that's in me! I see that in their faces as they push through some of the hardest workouts! I love you Infinity family for having my back and showing the world what God's love looks like! Powerful, unconditional, and all consuming!
 
 

So many of you let me know how much you are praying for me even your kids who make me teary because we all need the faith of a child! And to think that these precious babes bring me before our God just motivates me to fight with everything I have in me.
 
Those prayers have been very effective! I am eating whatever I want! No pain! It would appear that the tumor is shrinking! I am fatigued for the most part which is to be expected but I am doing things and getting out. I am experiencing some cold sensitivity to my hands so like Elsa, I have to wear gloves! Lol. Can't handle frozen!

Chemo is not so terribly hard at this point, although I am sure some would disagree with me. And I anticipate things to get a little more difficult once radiation starts. I will be getting chemo every week along with radiation. So I will ask for those prayers to keep coming!

I am approaching my last treatment for this first half and then I will be having a pet scan. Please ask Jesus for a shrinkage of 50%. You can surely ask Him for 100%.

You may think I am a strong person, but I tell you my strength comes from my Savior! I give Him all the glory and acknowledgement !

I can tell you I feel blessed beyond measure and completely loved. God has gone above and beyond what I can imagine or think or ask for! He answers that through people! You! Thank you from my heart! I will never forget all you are doing! The only way I know how to answer back is to win this battle! I believe I will!
 
Love,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. When I was a girl, we had a plaque in our house. It said "in quietness and confidence shall be your strength." Didn't get it then but now I do. You are living it! Miss you so much but know that you are being strengthened in the innermost part of your spirit. Love you!! Becky

    ReplyDelete