Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Deeper Still


I thought I might give an update.

I have just entered week 5 into my treatment. I am feeling the major effects of radiation!

Burning, nausea, not being able to keep food down, constant ache in my abdomen. Very weak and fatigued. I now have lost beyond the weight I started at. I am not telling all this to gain sympathy, I say it to be real and tell you the cold hard facts of cancer! If you have gone through treatment then you know what I am talking about. If you haven't pray you never do!

I watched the bible AD series and I thought about where Jesus asked His Father why He has forsaken Him! And Jesus is God! Sometimes it can feel that way. But the truth is, He hasn't forsaken me because the scriptures tell me He will never leave me nor forsake me! I can stand on that!

Pray me on to the end, church!

I am almost to the finish line!

I am deeper than my feet could ever wander!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment