Monday, March 30, 2015

Glimmers of Light


Beginning week 3!
 
I have had a rough weekend and it's hard staying home and not being around people! I miss my church! But I have my Jesus!

I am starting to experience burning when I swallow. This will only get worse before it gets better! Time to take on the arsenal of meds!

All that said, I am beginning to see the light peeking through the end of the tunnel. Still have the hardest part to go, but I have no doubt the Lord will see me through! I will get there!

I had some questions answered last week which I have been putting off asking. So now I can be at peace with those!

My God is on the throne, He is in control, and I will continue to put my trust in Him!

You call me out upon the waters
The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find you in the mystery
In oceans deep
My faith will stand.
 
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever you would call me.
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my savior.
I will call upon your name
Keep my eyes above the waves

My soul will rest in your embrace
I am Yours and You are mine!

2 comments:

  1. love the poem, Bridgette....praying and praying for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt prompted to send this powerful encouraging short video... May it be a burst of fresh wind beneath your wings, causing you to soar- body, mind, spirit!

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKcc4dwjz4

    ReplyDelete