Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sufficient Grace!


Please keep me in your prayers. I am entering the last phase of the cancer treatment. I will be undergoing major surgery in the morning. This may be the biggest part yet, (believe it or not).
 
I will say, I am quite anxious and am ready to get it over with. I have been feeling pretty good and ready to get on with my life again. But God's timing is His timing and I have to wait on Him. This is something I have to do in order to do the most to fight this disease. I am trusting in my God! I trust my medical team! So here we go!
 
Please pray that I would have no complications, peace for my family, quick healing. You all have carried me to this point and I trust you will continue to continue. I love Jesus and His body.
 
Carmen will update after surgery so you can see your prayers answered and your faith to be strengthened!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
 


Love,
Gigi
 

1 comment:

  1. we are praying for you Bridgette...our God is faithful...love you dear sister in Christ

    ReplyDelete