Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Almost There

I have had my first surgery, it went well and I am recovering well.

I have been sore and I have to take it easy but all in all not too bad. I have one more big step and then it's on to just recovering. Which may take a while.

I was reminded by a dear friend how far I have come! I was losing sight of that a little. When you are in the middle of it, you can sometimes only see the present not the whole picture. That is where my faith and trust are --  in the One who can see the whole picture! From beginning to end! God and God alone holds that ability and knows the results! He is sustaining me through the process. My prayer is that others will see Him through this! He is good all the time and all the time He is good! I never question that! 

If you are going through a hard time, look to Him for help and understanding. We are not exempt from rough waters but we can have access to a God who loves us and wants to help us in these times! I am no stranger to hard things in life but I have peace, and joy in the midst.

Please continue to hold me up in prayer through this last door I have to walk through. It may very well be one of the hardest. My doctors are saying I am in good shape for the surgery and so far I have passed all the tests I've taken. My last test is a pulmonary test to make sure my lungs can handle the surgery.

I am so thankful for all the prayer warriors on my behalf! You have carried me! This verse is used a lot but honestly it is truth:
 
Love,
Gigi
 


1 comment:

  1. So glad that your first surgery is over and went well, Bridgette. Will be praying for the next one and the recovery also...so glad you walk so closely with Jesus, your strength and your comfort...in His love, Sue

    ReplyDelete