Saturday, March 28, 2015

Faith, Fighting & Fatique

Well I have completed 2 weeks of chemo and radiation! I am fast approaching the half way mark! I am pretty fatigued and starting to lose my appetite again. I am also feeling some burning in my esophagus when I eat or drink.

I am going to be laying low for the next few weeks. I want to stay away from germs and to be honest not really up to a lot of company. I go up daily to Ohio State for treatment and by the time I get home I pretty much go to bed. Not too much to my life right now but surviving!

Please continue to pray because that is what sustains me! April 22 is my final radiation treatment so pray me to that day! It is not an easy road! I sometimes want to just crawl into my bed and go to sleep for awhile! But I have to fight! Please continue to fight with me! I won't give up and please don't give up on me!

I am reflecting on this coming week of Easter! Most important week for Christians apart from Christmas! Our faith rests on this one moment in time when Jesus bore our sin! He didn't give up and neither will I! I didn't ask for this disease, but I am learning more about my God through it! And myself as well.

A big shout out to Kara Puderbaugh for staying with me and keeping me company while my man was away! Love you girl! It was a good week!

Love,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Dear Bridgette...continuing to pray...you will have my prayer support and Chicks too...love you dear sister...you just keep your eyes on Jesus...remember He holds you close and tenderly...

    ReplyDelete