Sunday, March 1, 2015

Laying Low

I know I have been a little quiet on here lately, which is unusual for me lol. I have been just trying to live normally, trying to get plenty of rest, taking in hockey games with my grandson and babysitting the little ones a little. Just enjoying life.

I feel pretty good right now! Praise God! I am eating very well! I have received some awesome meals! Thank you to all who are feeding us! I am encamped in perfect peace because my mind is set on Christ! Most days I really am not consumed with the cancer. Although the thought of it creeps in. I imagine that it will always be in the recesses of my mind all the days of my life.

This week I will be having my first CAT scan since starting chemo. I meet afterward to find out results and the next treatment plan. Then I will have a dry run for radiation. So it will be a busy week. I am ready!

The next phase will be a little more challenging, so I covet your prayers! My last day of radiation is April 15, and April 17 for chemo.

Each step I have had a certain doctor walking along side me, and when they have gone as far as they can, they pass the baton to the next. There has been one who is walking with me the whole way, that would be the Lord Jesus! He is the one overseeing the journey. The one who my faith and trust is in the most! He is the one who has lead me to this awesome team that is caring for me! As soon as I know results of this victory, I will share as I know God will grow your faith as well! We serve a BIG GOD! He is able! I just want to say that I so appreciate all the love, support, and prayers that everyone is showering me with! I pray that our Father will give you a double portion!

 
 


Love,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. will be praying your scan comes back even better than you are praying for Bridgette...so glad that you are enjoying life...we continue to pray...would love to see you again...just let me know when and if...and it is so nice to know you are eating well and resting...much healing comes from that too...and leaning on the Everlasting Arms for sure! Love you dear sister in Christ,,,Sue

    ReplyDelete