Friday, March 6, 2015

Preparing

As this week comes to an end, I have completed my tests, I have been marked and ran through the dry run for radiation. I received the most promising news about how the tumor has responded to the chemo! My doctor told me that I have made the best possible choice in treatment I could have made, had I gone with the standard treatment, I would have been on the other chemo drug. I think God had a hand in that!

Next week starts the real line of attack! I believe I am ready and prepared! I will put my game face on, my warrior headdress, and the determination of an overcomer! Because that is why I am! God has told me so!

In the mean time I will enjoy the next few days with family and friends!
Appreciating life and living! Jen and I had a special day together. We went to a German restaurant and fudge house -- we came home with some sweets! So I will close with a fun pic of our day!

 
 
Love,
Gigi

1 comment:

  1. Upholding you in prayer Gigi you go girl beat this awful monster 👿

    ReplyDelete