Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's Hard To Be Still When You're Doing The Happy Dance

What can I say, this day has been absolutely mind blowing at the least! Why? Because I have a God who likes to blow our minds! He can do exceedingly above and beyond what we ask or think! If you have any doubt about that, we need to talk!

Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so, yes Jesus loves me! I am thankful for my results! I am thankful for the people He has surrounded me with who are loving on me through this journey! I am thankful for the awesome medical team He lead me to. I pray God will bless them beyond measure!

Here is something The Lord is teaching me in this! BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD! in the crazy busy life we live He wants to lead us in the way We should go. But we need to stop and listen to Him. The Lord will speak to us but will we hear Him when He does? I can tell you this is one girl who will be still a little more!

Love,
Gigi

1 comment: