Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Brand New Thing

Happy New Year to all! I have awakened to a new day, a new year, and a new resolve!

The Lord has granted to me another day to bring praise and glory to Him! A good friend and brother in Christ just sent me a message and he said that a man he knew who had a journey with cancer said "cancer is not a gift- nobody wants it! But it's a responsibility! I have a responsibility to use my cancer as a tool to bring glory and honor to God!" I think I will take his perspective on!

What say you? You may not be battling cancer, but whatever your cross to bear, are you bringing glory to our King of Kings? That is my challenge to all my fellow believers! Love to you all!

Isaiah 43:19 is my message from God!
For I’m going to do a brand-new thing. See, I have already begun! Don’t you see it? I will make a road through the wilderness of the world for my people to go home, and create rivers for them in the desert!

P.S. My son sent me this little reminder, I wanted to share it with everyone:

No comments:

Post a Comment