Thursday, January 8, 2015

Amazing, Abudant & Above All



Today I give all praise to my Father who hears the cries and prayers of His children! Who wants to give good gifts to them!
 
I have returned from my pet scan and ultrasound and once again have been given very encouraging news!
 
Pet scan is clean - no hot spots of cancer in the rest of my body.
The tumor is contained or localized meaning hasn't spread beyond the esophagus.
There are one, maybe two, lymph nodes involved
The tumor has gone through all the layers of the esophagus wall.
 
Now before all you internet searchers get shook up over that,
I for one am not moved by that because of all the other positive
results.
 
The cancer has not spread beyond its current location!
 
It is certain now that I will be going through chemo and
radiation therapy. The doctor today said they would shrink this tumor pretty quickly.
 
Everyone has a different response to this news and that's okay, but I am a sanguine and I am doing flip flops over this. So don't anyone bust my bubble because my God has given me a huge gift and took yet another boulder off my chest!
 
I am ready for the battle! My God is able! There may come a day when I might not be up for it, but not this day!
Can anyone guess where I got that from? hahaha
 
So, to all who have been praying, please don't stop! To all who have been encouraging myself or my family members, thank you, thank you, we have felt loved on!
 
For those who are taking the journey with us, buckle up and hang on because God is going to go amazingly, abundantly, above all we can ask or think, and you won't want to miss His glory! And He will and does receive it all!!!!
 
Much Love,
Gigi

2 comments:

  1. The prayers continue for you, my heart, and for your family. Every minute of every day. What joyful and encouraging news you've been given today. Our God is SO, SO good. All my love is being sent your way as we prepare to walk each step of this journey with you. God bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to hear sweet sister that no cancer anywhere else!!! Rejoicing with you and praising our precious Jesus with you! Always praying...and walking in spirit with you...love you

    ReplyDelete