Tuesday, January 27, 2015

One Day at A Time





So I am on the week after and feeling back to my old self somewhat. I am eating better and actually not having much pain when I do. Praise God! I have decided to not work during this time so I will have time to take care of me. I have put on my Warrior Headdress and Shield, along with my bow and arrow! I will be in fight mode for the next few months so expect to see my tough girl side!
I have been experiencing some side effects but nothing too severe. The two days I had my pump I wasn't feeling the greatest, but I got through.
The Lord has created us with the will to fight and to live! I intend to utilize that will!
I hear interesting comments all the time and some make me smile as I am not sure what people expect out of a chemo patient. No harm, it's just teaching me cancer etiquette because I really was not aware of what to say and what not to say. We will learn together! I may write a book when this is all said and done.
I am so thankful for the love I feel from everyone! You have been so above and beyond what I can imagine or think! Thank you with all my heart. So for now I will enjoy each morning and each sunset and everything in between! All the little things that go unnoticed!
Funny how much your perspective can be altered by one word.....Cancer!

Love to you all!
Gigi



1 comment:

  1. Gigi,
    I love you. You have not been far from my heart and prayers. We may be separated by space but I am next to you in spirit. Keep moving, and may God continue to be with you.

    ReplyDelete