Friday, January 2, 2015

Consumed

Dear Loved Ones,
 
Please pray I can continue to eat. So far I can keep my food down, but it is very difficult at times. I have lost about 15 pounds in the last 2 1/2 months.
 
While at one point in time I was trying to drop a few pounds, I really can't afford to lose anymore, especially if I will have to do treatment! I do have an appetite, so that is good.
 
Thanks for letting me be real!
 
It's hard not to be consumed with this. I am trying to keep busy and my mind in scripture, but realistically somehow it always creeps back in. The waiting is the most difficult, and I have Psalm 46:10 in my face - on the wall of my living room! I now have 6 more days until the testing, and then another 4 days after that till I know the plan. Pray that the Lord will continue to keep my mind at rest! He has so far and I know that is what He wants for me! It is the unknown that looms over me that keeps me holding my breath at times. But it is all now to Jesus who has it all in His hands! That is my peace!
 
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment