Sunday, January 4, 2015

Annointing

How can I explain the overwhelming love I feel right now, at this time in my life, by the body of Christ!

My sisters and brothers in Christ came to my house and had a season of prayer and anointing over my life today. This is a Biblical act that the Bible tells us we can do if anyone is sick. They didn't hesitate to respond and they did so out of a genuine love for God and for me and my family! That is one of the ways God shows us His love for us! Through the body!

I will never be able to show my appreciation for those who came in my hour of need! It makes facing this road a lot lighter and secure! Just know that whatever giant you may be facing, God has it and wants to live on you through it!

Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you this week. Hugs, Becky and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Gigi, thanks for sharing this with us. You are strong, you are brave and you are a fighter! How wonderful to have so many going on your behalf to the Great Physician. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Smith Family,
    I just received the news of Gigi's illness today. We will be praying for you and sending encouragement during your journey.
    A get well prayer for you
    A prayer for caring all around you,
    Love and comfort to surround you,
    And the warm and peaceful feeling
    that God is with you as you're healing. With Love, Matt and Pam Gustin and Peter Jenkins

    ReplyDelete